Thursday, January 8, 2009

Stock Archive Finally


After being with Digital Railroad for almost a year and just starting to get the hang of how their DIY stock image site works they send me a surprise e-mail saying they are done--as in going out of biz.  You know when I researched stock sites for photographers I basically decided I had 2 choices DRR or PhotoShelter.  I have since switched to PS and wish I would have made them my initial choice in the first place.  Great folks there and excellent features on their site including options for e-commerce, marketing and customizing your personal archive.  Anyway we have a searchable archive up and running once more and will be adding new images regularly.  Posts will be heavy on the travel, adventure, active lifestyle themes.            

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo Scott,
Great new website...
I'll try to visit more often and keep up with your super work.
Looking fwd to the day when we can do another shoot... and bring back some of the old memories from our mountain and ocean daze.

Scott Spiker said...

Thanks. Yeah nice to get away from the box every once in a while and get some fresh air and exercise. Mountains and Ocean. Man that sounds so good I can already smell the fresh pine air and salty sea breeze......